The Account Manager is a full-time position responsible for assisting in the creation, management and implementation of communications programs, to further the goals of our clients. Products of TCW include strategy, digital advertising, direct mail and training. The Account Manager reports to a Vice President (VP) and works with other members of staff on assigned projects. This position is remote.
Responsibilities of the Account Manager will include:
- Working closely with Account Staff and VPs to develop and implement creative and eye-catching direct mail, digital communications and trainings for our clients
- Building and managing budgets for client programs to get them the most for their money
- Managing database entries and scheduling for client programs
- Writing enticing proposals and memos to send to clients
- Developing creative memos to share with designers, programmers and clients
- Coordinating with graphic designers to shepherd direct mail and digital advertising through the design process
- Implementing digital advertising programs using our ad server, self-serve and social platforms
- Monitoring digital programs, pulling reports and writing client-facing analysis
- Producing organized, well-sourced research documents to inform our work
- Contributing to TCW’s content offerings, including blog posts, eBooks, etc.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage workflow, timelines and schedules
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to ask for help/support, as well as offering it proactively
- Ability and drive to proactively problem-solve for clients and company processes
- Ability to enjoy a fun and quirky work environment
- Comfort with and flexibility within a small company environment (in other words, career growth involves both coaching from management and some choose your own adventure skills)
- Experience with digital (both organic and paid) is a plus
- Experience managing multi-faceted projects from start to finish is also a plus
What you’ll gain:
- Seeing firsthand the ins and outs of political consulting
- Understanding client management and relations
- Gain knowledge and skillsets on creating, producing and managing direct mail and digital programs.
- Create connections and networks with organizations inside the progressive movement
- Mentorship from experienced staff who’ve made a living doing this work
- Proficient with Excel, Word, Power Point
- Commitment to the progressive movement
The Campaign Workshop is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to gender, physical and/or mental disability, race, age, national origin, color, religion, veteran’s status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, personal appearance, family responsibility and any other characteristics protected under federal, state or local law.
Salary range of $50,000–$65,000 depending on experience along with a package of benefits including health insurance coverage and generous paid time off.
Please apply here. Please include a cover letter and resume. Applications should be submitted by January 17, 2022. References may be requested.