Senior Graphic Designer
The Campaign Workshop seeks a creative Senior Graphic Designer with experience using Adobe Creative Cloud products to design striking visuals and the ability to produce both print and digital media to join our team. The successful candidate should have a general understanding of operating in a client-focused environment as well as an ability to take a prompt and translate it into an effective visual. They will be team-oriented, flexible, and collaborative, with an understanding that we work as a team to achieve the best product possible that achieves the client’s goals and that the final product will often involve compromise. They will have a desire to push our visuals and explore ways to enhance our client deliverables across print and digital. Our industry is a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Senior Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running. This position is remote.
Senior Graphic Designer responsibilities:
- Work on multiple, concurrent projects with tight timelines across print, digital and video
- Design, edit, and refine printed marketing materials (specifically, direct mail), website visuals, and static digital media
- Collaborate with creative and client account teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our clients’ needs and goals
- Resize suites of digital ads
- Edit existing design projects to support other designers on the team
- Provide support as needed to the Production Manager in the management of freelance graphic designers. Specifically, helping to maintain standards of practice across all deliverables.
- Stay up to speed on latest design trends and tools, and communicate them to account staff
- Coordinate with print partners to troubleshoot file issues or other challenges as they arise
- Provide input on how to improve the company’s art processes and file posting systems
- Work with account staff to develop a bank of evergreen creative concepts during nonpeak times
- Design and provide input on the visual presentation for the company’s internal marketing projects, including e-Books, social graphics, podcast promotion, etc.
- Help main and update the company’s font bank on a regular basis
Senior Graphic Designer knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Four or more years of prior design experience preferred
- Standard experience with Adobe CC
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates graphic design skills in both print and digital media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially with diverse minded teams
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
- Ability to strike a balance between artistic elements and the sometimes-utilitarian nature of our work
- Effective time management skills and the ability to prioritize with input from team members
- Commitment to learning and following existing processes and a dedication to art file organization
- Ability to work on multiple simultaneous projects and meet tight deadlines
- Meticulous organizational skills, attention to detail/process and follow-through
- Willingness to ask for help/support, as well as offering it proactively
- Comfort with and flexibility within a small company environment (in other words, career growth involves both coaching from management and some choose your own adventure skills)
- Experience with HTML5 is a plus
- Ability to produce custom illustrations is a plus
- Willingness to contribute your thoughts and opinions in both the design and decision-making process
- A commitment to social and political change
What you’ll gain:
- Seeing firsthand the ins and outs of graphic design from concept to completion
- Understanding account management and client relations
- Mentorship from experienced staff
- A workplace that understands people have lives outside of work
The Campaign Workshop is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to gender, physical and/or mental disability, race, age, national origin, color, religion, veteran’s status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, personal appearance, family responsibility and any other characteristics protected under federal, state or local law.
Salary range of $65,000–$75,000 depending on experience along with a package of benefits including health insurance coverage and generous paid time off.
Please apply here. Please include a cover letter and resume. Applications should be submitted by January 17, 2022. References may be requested.